FRIDAY TRICK OR TREAT: Gothenburg businesses opened their doors to youngsters Friday afternoon during the annual Chamber of Commerce-sponsored Munchkin Masquerade. Temperatures topped out at 70 degrees which was a welcome relief compared to last year’s masquerade that was postponed because of a snowstorm. Niki Lauby of Farm Bureau Insurance is pictured (left) handing out treats.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action