NEW ROYALTY: Tre Ostergard and McKenzie Geiken were crowned king and queen during homecoming festivities Friday night following the football game against Broken Bow. A rainstorm drove the crowning ceremony inside the school.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action