Rising star award
MONSANTO RECOGNIZED: The Monsanto Water Utilization Learning Center received a Rising Star award from the NEBRASKAland Foundation Friday. Center manager Chandler Mazour (right) accepted the award for the company’s dedication to economic development.
Presenting the award is foundation president Patricia Peterson of Omaha. Foundation board members met for a meeting Friday at the learning center. The foundation was established to express, as well as enrich, the value of Nebraska’s Good Life for citizens and to portray and promote the quality of this life to visitors.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates