BANNER YEAR: Farmers Insurance agent Natalie Rickel of Lexington (third from left) presented a banner to Gothenburg High School Friday night in honor of the school earning one of 10 of the Nebraska School Activities Association’s inaugural school sportsmanship awards corporately sponsored by Farmers Insurance. The new program is designed to recognize NSAA member high schools that establish and follow a quality sportsmanship program within their athletic activities. Also pictured, from left, are GHS principal Randy Evans, activities director Seth Ryker and Jim Rickel of Lexington.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins