Harvest Festival 2010
GRAND PRIZE: The Gothenburg State Bank float, with its Pony Express theme, was judged the overall winner of Saturday’s parade during Harvest Festival. Other winners not pictured were: Best organization, Dawson-Gosper CASA; best vehicle, ’58 Studebaker Trans Star pick up owned by Dallas Whiting of Gering; best tractors, Jacob’s John Deere Restorations.
See more photos and the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president