Harvest Festival 2010
GRAND PRIZE: The Gothenburg State Bank float, with its Pony Express theme, was judged the overall winner of Saturday’s parade during Harvest Festival. Other winners not pictured were: Best organization, Dawson-Gosper CASA; best vehicle, ’58 Studebaker Trans Star pick up owned by Dallas Whiting of Gering; best tractors, Jacob’s John Deere Restorations.
See more photos and the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar