Harvest Festival 2010
GRAND PRIZE: The Gothenburg State Bank float, with its Pony Express theme, was judged the overall winner of Saturday’s parade during Harvest Festival. Other winners not pictured were: Best organization, Dawson-Gosper CASA; best vehicle, ’58 Studebaker Trans Star pick up owned by Dallas Whiting of Gering; best tractors, Jacob’s John Deere Restorations.
See more photos and the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride