Hammering, sawing at Jefferson Square
Gothenburg’s newest housing development is taking shape at on Jefferson Street.
EAD Constructors of Omaha have nearly enclosed two of five duplexes and a triplex that will be built for residents 55 years and older.
A triplex is also in the plan.
Ground was broken for the Gothenburg Housing Authority project the end of the June.
Two units are expected to be completed by January of 2010. More will be added to the complex as each is completed.
Mesner Development Co. of Central City is the project developer.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500