READY TO READ: A group of Brady High School students served as reading ambassadors during the annual meet-and-greet back to school event Monday night. The students presented a skit showing the benefits of regular reading to promote the school’s new Drop Everything And Read (DEAR) program. Pictured are, l-r: Krystan Hood, Brad Ward, Kaiti May, Ryan Porter, Ethan Callahan, Donnie Trisdale and Tyler Egenberger.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.