READY TO READ: A group of Brady High School students served as reading ambassadors during the annual meet-and-greet back to school event Monday night. The students presented a skit showing the benefits of regular reading to promote the school’s new Drop Everything And Read (DEAR) program. Pictured are, l-r: Krystan Hood, Brad Ward, Kaiti May, Ryan Porter, Ethan Callahan, Donnie Trisdale and Tyler Egenberger.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins