READY TO READ: A group of Brady High School students served as reading ambassadors during the annual meet-and-greet back to school event Monday night. The students presented a skit showing the benefits of regular reading to promote the school’s new Drop Everything And Read (DEAR) program. Pictured are, l-r: Krystan Hood, Brad Ward, Kaiti May, Ryan Porter, Ethan Callahan, Donnie Trisdale and Tyler Egenberger.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship