Wanted: Public input about additional viaduct
The public is invited to discuss the feasibility and location of a second viaduct over Highway 30 and Union Pacific Railroad.
An open house is scheduled Tuesday, July 27, from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Gothenburg Public Library.
Members of the public can visit with city officials and transportation consultants Schemmer Associates Inc. and Iteris.
Details of the study will be revealed and questions answered.
For more information, contact city administrator Bruce Clymer at 537-3677 or Mark Lutjeharms at (402) 431-6207.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST