Wanted: Public input about additional viaduct
The public is invited to discuss the feasibility and location of a second viaduct over Highway 30 and Union Pacific Railroad.
An open house is scheduled Tuesday, July 27, from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Gothenburg Public Library.
Members of the public can visit with city officials and transportation consultants Schemmer Associates Inc. and Iteris.
Details of the study will be revealed and questions answered.
For more information, contact city administrator Bruce Clymer at 537-3677 or Mark Lutjeharms at (402) 431-6207.
- Bankers set to honor Williams in November with Bruning Award
- Gothenburg golfers consistently amid loaded district
- Minimum-wage increase on ballot
- Williams a great voice for area
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- On-farm research helps growers generate results
- Weyers and Riley represent Swedes well at state meet
- Pumpkin creations