Wanted: Public input about additional viaduct
The public is invited to discuss the feasibility and location of a second viaduct over Highway 30 and Union Pacific Railroad.
An open house is scheduled Tuesday, July 27, from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Gothenburg Public Library.
Members of the public can visit with city officials and transportation consultants Schemmer Associates Inc. and Iteris.
Details of the study will be revealed and questions answered.
For more information, contact city administrator Bruce Clymer at 537-3677 or Mark Lutjeharms at (402) 431-6207.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%