A HOT time at the Dawson County Fair
COOLING OFF: With temperatures climbing into the upper 90s along with high humidity, Tim Gibbens wipes his daughter Bailey’s face before the sheep show Friday afternoon at the Dawson County Fair.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins