I-80 crash kills NP woman
A one-car accident just west of the Interstate 80 interchange at Brady killed a North Platte woman on Friday.
The accident occurred at approximately 6:15 p.m. one mile west of Brady, according to the Nebraska State Patrol.
Jennifer Rosenburg, 31, of North Platte, was alone in her car driving westbound on Interstate 80 when she lost control.
The vehicle crossed the eastbound lanes, went into a ditch and struck a tree.
The cause of the accident is unknown. Seatbelts were in use, according to the state patrol.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST