Riders clip clop into Ehmen Park
150th anniversary of Pony Express.
ARRIVAL: Lyle Gronewold (left) and Joe Keiser ride the mail into Ehmen Park Sunday morning as part of the 150th anniversary commemoration of the frontier express service. The historic reride will end in St. Joseph, MO, Saturday.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog