GHS Class of 1960 reunion
GHS ALUMNI GATHERING: Gothenburg High School classes ending in “0” were honored at the Gothenburg Alumni banquet on May 29. Pictured is the Class of 1960. They are, l-r: First row—Ann (Wiggins) North, Linda (Williams) Block, Sandy (Gengenbach) Jobman, Mary (Gronewold) Killam, Joann (Schledewitz) Rosse, Mary (Koch) Morris, Peggy (Haynes) Knoedler, Alfred Beckman; Second row—Mike Hudson, Irene (Korman) Athey, Donna (Slack) Hazen, Jenny Rose (Gillespie) Armstrong, Annette (Cyriacks) Hollowell, Ron Slack, John Fecht and Ron Janssen; Third row—Tim Johnson, Glenn Vieselmeyer, Mike Sylvan, Dick Wulf, Roger Bratten, LaVern Franzen, Oliver Block, Gary Power and Dwayne Jensen. Not pictured but who attended the reunion were Larry Strickland, Brad Stickelman, Chancy Goodwin and Jim Gonzales.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship