Wild about reading
AR PARADE: Dudley Elementary students, grades K-6, marched downtown in their annual accelerated reading parade on May 21. With the theme “A Walk on the Wild Side,” youngsters dressed in safari or camouflage clothing. Pictured is the third grade class whose mascot was the leopard. Second-grade teacher Justin Dowdy (left) sports a tropical hat for the parade. Accelerated reading is part of the curriculum in which students read books, according to their reading level, and take tests for comprehension.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship