Swedes chosen for all-star games
Five to play in West Nebraska games.
Four Gothenburg football players and one volleyball player will represent the Swedes during the annual West Nebraska All-Star games in Scottsbluff on Saturday.
Landen Haake, Mark Hilderbrand, Brady Preitauer and Tyler Sheets will be members of the East squad during the football game at 7 p.m. in Bearcat Stadium.
East head coach is Lexington’s Phil Truax.
Emily Max will play on the East squad during the volleyball game which begins at 2 p.m. at Cougar Palace on the campus of Western Nebraska Community College.
East coaches include head coach Alan Miller of SMC.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30