Car seat check
TAKING NOTES: The Gothenburg High School English class sponsored a car seat clinic through the SafeKids organization May 13 at the school. Seven car seat inspectors from central Nebraska inspected car seats. Twenty-one children drove away in cars with correctly installed seats, according to English teacher Roxanne Whiting, with five of the car seats donated to the families through funds raised by the class. Pictured are, l-r: car owner Nikki Salomon (left) who listens to inspector Sarah Callaghan tell her about her car seat. Senior English students Jeremy Vollbrecht writes down notes.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship