Car seat check
TAKING NOTES: The Gothenburg High School English class sponsored a car seat clinic through the SafeKids organization May 13 at the school. Seven car seat inspectors from central Nebraska inspected car seats. Twenty-one children drove away in cars with correctly installed seats, according to English teacher Roxanne Whiting, with five of the car seats donated to the families through funds raised by the class. Pictured are, l-r: car owner Nikki Salomon (left) who listens to inspector Sarah Callaghan tell her about her car seat. Senior English students Jeremy Vollbrecht writes down notes.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested