Car seat check
TAKING NOTES: The Gothenburg High School English class sponsored a car seat clinic through the SafeKids organization May 13 at the school. Seven car seat inspectors from central Nebraska inspected car seats. Twenty-one children drove away in cars with correctly installed seats, according to English teacher Roxanne Whiting, with five of the car seats donated to the families through funds raised by the class. Pictured are, l-r: car owner Nikki Salomon (left) who listens to inspector Sarah Callaghan tell her about her car seat. Senior English students Jeremy Vollbrecht writes down notes.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action