Rounding up rubbish
TRASH PICK-UP: Brady sixth graders and members of the Lions Club picked up trash along Highway 30 and South Banner Road last month. Students in Jeralyn Callahan’s class who participated were Bowen Land, Brant May, Dayne Porter, Nate Sitorius and Steph Black. Other students who helped were Tara Callahan and Kyle Pohlman. Lions Club members who participated were Paul and Molly Rundle, Clarence Houser, Mike and Val Pohlman, Jeaninne Davis, Elaine Grasz and Lucille (Whipple) Koenig.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.