Rounding up rubbish
TRASH PICK-UP: Brady sixth graders and members of the Lions Club picked up trash along Highway 30 and South Banner Road last month. Students in Jeralyn Callahan’s class who participated were Bowen Land, Brant May, Dayne Porter, Nate Sitorius and Steph Black. Other students who helped were Tara Callahan and Kyle Pohlman. Lions Club members who participated were Paul and Molly Rundle, Clarence Houser, Mike and Val Pohlman, Jeaninne Davis, Elaine Grasz and Lucille (Whipple) Koenig.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly