Art students earn ribbons
Brady students compete in simultaneous shows.
Several Brady students earned recognition during the Sandhills Conference and Mullen art shows that were in conjunction with each other at Mullen on April 15.
Art teacher Kelley Dachtler said entries were a culmination of projects that the junior high and high school students had developed throughout the year.
Some of the subject matter the art work reflected was based on social issues, personal expression, various art movements and art from different cultures, she said.
Many of the students placed in the various two- and three-dimensional categories.
Those who received ribbons were: Shelby Diehl, Shelby McClellen, Jamie Klienow, Ryan Klienow, Melissa Neiman, Kaiti Black, Jacob Bourge, Taylor Bourge, Nichole Quigley, Jake Warren, Shaunna Scarrow, Austin Brittenham, Amanda Lunkwitz, Eric Roe, Crystal Pedersen, Dalton Simants, Sammy Riedel, Sammantha Wagnitz, Alexis Franzen, Austin Widick, Autumn Hild and Donnie Tinsdale.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship