Hot road work
PAVING PROGRESSES: Blessing Construction of Kearney is about halfway through paving the east end of graveled Road 768 that takes motorists to Wild Horse Golf Club and a housing development. Because paving has been completed on the west end, drivers must now travel east on Highway 30 and north on Road 409 to get to the course or to homes built nearby. Pictured is work Tuesday near the intersection of Roads 768 and 410. The project, which started around June 20, was expected to take 30 to 45 days.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.