Welcome home soldiers
TEARY-EYED HOMECOMING: Gothenburg resident Aaron Johnson is reunited with his daughter Danikah after returning home Friday with the 1195th Transportation Company of the Nebraska National Guard from deployment to Iraq.
The company arrived in Kearney for a homecoming ceremony that included a visit by Gov. Dave Heineman. Other GHS graduates and members of the company who were greeted upon arrival included Rachel Tobaben and Robert Schwanz. Johnson’s wife Mia is pictured left.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action