Welcome home soldiers
TEARY-EYED HOMECOMING: Gothenburg resident Aaron Johnson is reunited with his daughter Danikah after returning home Friday with the 1195th Transportation Company of the Nebraska National Guard from deployment to Iraq.
The company arrived in Kearney for a homecoming ceremony that included a visit by Gov. Dave Heineman. Other GHS graduates and members of the company who were greeted upon arrival included Rachel Tobaben and Robert Schwanz. Johnson’s wife Mia is pictured left.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates