Small squad competes in Cozad quadrangular
The Brady track team competed in quadrangular at Cozad on March 30 with a reduced squad due to the Sandhills Conference art and music contest.
Brittney Chrisophersen was a winner for the girls, placing first in the 100-meter hurdles.
Topping the boys’ effort was Russel Miller with a first place finish in the long jump.
For complete individual results see our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates