Small squad competes in Cozad quadrangular
The Brady track team competed in quadrangular at Cozad on March 30 with a reduced squad due to the Sandhills Conference art and music contest.
Brittney Chrisophersen was a winner for the girls, placing first in the 100-meter hurdles.
Topping the boys’ effort was Russel Miller with a first place finish in the long jump.
For complete individual results see our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins