Small squad competes in Cozad quadrangular
The Brady track team competed in quadrangular at Cozad on March 30 with a reduced squad due to the Sandhills Conference art and music contest.
Brittney Chrisophersen was a winner for the girls, placing first in the 100-meter hurdles.
Topping the boys’ effort was Russel Miller with a first place finish in the long jump.
For complete individual results see our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some