Small squad competes in Cozad quadrangular
The Brady track team competed in quadrangular at Cozad on March 30 with a reduced squad due to the Sandhills Conference art and music contest.
Brittney Chrisophersen was a winner for the girls, placing first in the 100-meter hurdles.
Topping the boys’ effort was Russel Miller with a first place finish in the long jump.
For complete individual results see our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Swim team compete at league championship
- Mentoring said to stay with kids all their lives
- Gothenburg man dies in single-car accident
- History preserved
- Sewer improvements
- Brady Days ‘brand wagon’ offers something for everyone
- Ag leaders unite to address property taxes, other issues
- Monday morning accident