3-ON-3 WINNERS: A 3-on-3 basketball team of local and area players earned gold medals during the Special Olympics Nebraska State Basketball Tournament Saturday in Lincoln. More than 900 athletes competed in several divisions. Coach Jim Mann of Gothenburg (pictured far left) practices with his team each week in Cozad. They took first place in the M2 division by defeating the Columbus Hurricanes and the Norris Titans. Pictured are, l-r: Coach Mann, Jarred McMichael, Kolton Mann, Brett Mann, Justin Happell and Cozad regional director Deb Engler. Not pictured: Greg Gengenbach.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested