Adult education classes planned
Central Community College will offer adult education classes during the 2009 fall semester at 21 locations in 19 Nebraska communities.
Adult education includes assistance with basic reading, writing, math and spelling skills; drills and special instruction through the English as a Second Language Program; citizenship classes; and preparation for the Nebraska high school diploma (GED) exam.
All adult education classes are open to individuals 16 years or older who are not enrolled in secondary school. Classes are free, but a fee is charged for each of the five GED tests.
For more information, contact Marilynn Hersh at 308-324-4395 or toll-free at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 7446.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride