Adult education classes planned
Central Community College will offer adult education classes during the 2009 fall semester at 21 locations in 19 Nebraska communities.
Adult education includes assistance with basic reading, writing, math and spelling skills; drills and special instruction through the English as a Second Language Program; citizenship classes; and preparation for the Nebraska high school diploma (GED) exam.
All adult education classes are open to individuals 16 years or older who are not enrolled in secondary school. Classes are free, but a fee is charged for each of the five GED tests.
For more information, contact Marilynn Hersh at 308-324-4395 or toll-free at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 7446.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship