Stories speak of hope, courage
Thanks so much for continuing to offer hope and courage in your news articles and feature stories about cancer!
This week’s front page with those bright daffodils and smiling faces just made my day; and the courageous story about the Clark family touched my heart.
You always go the extra mile to bring a face to cancer... a local face that everyone knows in your community. And you explore the feelings of cancer with survivors and caregivers.... that’s the message we need to know!
Thanks again for being a partner in the fight against cancer!
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities