Stories speak of hope, courage
Thanks so much for continuing to offer hope and courage in your news articles and feature stories about cancer!
This week’s front page with those bright daffodils and smiling faces just made my day; and the courageous story about the Clark family touched my heart.
You always go the extra mile to bring a face to cancer... a local face that everyone knows in your community. And you explore the feelings of cancer with survivors and caregivers.... that’s the message we need to know!
Thanks again for being a partner in the fight against cancer!
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater